Driven by a love of plants, Pure Sunfarms is one of Canada’s largest, single-site, licensed producers of high-quality, greenhouse-grown cannabis based in BC’s Fraser Valley (Delta). We are proud to bring together individuals from a wide breadth of industries, backgrounds, and experiences, and promote a culture of belonging where everyone can truly be themselves – in every form of expression that is natural to them. This is our priority and guiding light at Pure Sunfarms, driving our uncompromising approach to quality and success within the Canadian recreational cannabis market. We believe our differences are our strengths, letting us look at cannabis in a whole new light.
“The most rewarding part of working here is seeing your ideas being implemented. It’s gratifying to see my input helping to build the company. “Natasha Toor, Specialist, Production Support
- Facilitate post processing in winterization and solvent recovery
- Operate cannabis oil and vapes filling and capping extraction machines
- Support demand and planning calculations to schedule filling, capping, and packaging activities
- Keep inventory track of processes as it relates to filling, capping, and packaging
- Manage work orders and material transactions within an ERP system
- Receive production orders and execute them as it relates to oil, gummies, vapes filling, capping, and packaging
- Troubleshoot production and processing machines
- Perform sanitation and daily maintenance of the filling and capping machines
- Operate other equipment as assigned
- Work with the packaging team to ensure products are processed in a timely manner
We work in a fast pace environment, rolling up our sleeves to build something bigger than ourselves. Other duties may arise from time to time/most of the time and as a team, we look to support each other.
Your Brand, Your Story
We already know you love working with machines, but we want to know more about your strengths. You’re good at the following:
- Understanding of extraction processes will be considered an important asset
- Key knowledge of cannabinoids chemistry will be considered an asset
- Speed and precision with equipment and attention to detail
- Demonstrated good verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to follow instructions and react quickly even in high stress environments
- Effective time management skills with an ability to multi-task efficiently
- Must have the ability to maintain and pass an RCMP criminal record check and obtain security clearance.
At Pure Sunfarms, we are growing our team with the same care we devote to growing our plants. We’re proud of the diverse and inclusive culture that we’ve built and are excited to learn more about your experiences and how you can contribute to Pure Sunfarms and the cannabis industry.