Driven by a love of plants, Pure Sunfarms is one of Canada’s largest, single-site, licensed producers of high-quality, greenhouse-grown cannabis based in BC’s Fraser Valley (Delta). We are proud to bring together individuals from a wide breadth of industries, backgrounds, and experiences, and promote a culture of belonging where everyone can truly be themselves – in every form of expression that is natural to them. This is our priority and guiding light at Pure Sunfarms, driving our uncompromising approach to quality and success within the Canadian recreational cannabis market. We believe our differences are our strengths, letting us look at cannabis in a whole new light.
“The most rewarding part of my job is improving processes to drive higher efficiency and throughput.”Jocelyn Zhou, Engineer in Training, Process
- Maintains system data to ensure reports are accurate to forecast needs and delivery requirements for purchasing and production
- Creates Adjustment based upon thorough analysis and understanding of cycle count results
- Identifies transactions that require investigations and carries out investigations to maintain inventory accuracy
- Monitors work order completion and support various departments to maintain planned orders to ensure MRP requirements remain accurate
- Supports physical inventory counts
- Investigate and resolve inconsistencies with inventory
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels, and adjustments
- Develop reports needed to better understand overall efficiency and flow of inventory throughout the supply chain
- Ensure a safe working environment
We work in a fast pace environment, rolling up our sleeves to build something bigger than ourselves. Other duties may arise from time to time/most of the time and as a team, we look to support each other.
Your Brand, Your Story
We already know you love working with numbers, but we want to know more about your strengths. You’re good at the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Logistics, or relevant field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an inventory role or similar position
- Relevant experience with data analysis and inventory management software
- Analytical with strong math skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Experience with ERP and/or product tracking software along with general computer proficiency
- Organizing and prioritizing your work to meet deadlines and can adapt to unexpected priorities and changes inherent in a rapidly growing industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Must have the ability to maintain and pass an RCMP criminal record check, and obtain security clearance.
At Pure Sunfarms, we are growing our team with the same care we devote to growing our plants. We’re proud of the diverse and inclusive culture that we’ve built and are excited to learn more about your experiences and how you can contribute to Pure Sunfarms and the cannabis industry.