Driven by a love of plants, Pure Sunfarms is one of Canada’s largest, single-site, licensed producers of high-quality, greenhouse-grown cannabis based in BC’s Fraser Valley (Delta). We are proud to bring together individuals from a wide breadth of industries, backgrounds, and experiences, and promote a culture of belonging where everyone can truly be themselves – in every form of expression that is natural to them. This is our priority and guiding light at Pure Sunfarms, driving our uncompromising approach to quality and success within the Canadian recreational cannabis market. We believe our differences are our strengths, letting us look at cannabis in a whole new light.
As part of our Secondary Processing team, you will work in our flowering packaging area maintaining and operating our sophisticated automatic packaging machinery, ensuring quality is met every step of the way. You are ready to help elevate our existing packaging practices so we can deliver exceptional products and experiences to our customers.
- Set up, operate, and/or tend packaging machines
- Troubleshoot and upkeep the adequate maintenance of the packaging machines
- Load/unload parts of different machines and perform daily full sanitation cycle
- Assist with work orders and material transactions within our Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system
- Ensure our packaging machines are running smoothly in order to support demand and planning calculations to schedule cannabis manufacturing activities
- Support production based on business need requirements
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practise (GMP) procedures at all times
- Keep track of inventory processes as they relate to filling, capping, and packaging
- Adhere to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Pure Sunfarms guidelines and procedures
- Work with different teams to ensure products are processed in a timely manner
We work in a fast pace environment, rolling up our sleeves to build something bigger than ourselves. Other duties may arise from time to time/most of the time and as a team, we look to support each other.
Your Brand, Your Story
We already know you love working with sophisticated machinery, but we want to know more about your story and experiences. You’re good at the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of machine operation and/or technical experience an asset
- Previous experience with an ERP database is an asset
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of the cannabis life cycle is considered an asset
- Organizing and prioritizing your work to meet deadlines and can adapt to unexpected priorities
- Ability to perform critical thinking and detailed problem solving to support daily production operations
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written skills
- Knowledge of Punjabi language an asset
- Champions Pure Sunfarms’ H.E.A.R.T values and competencies
- Must have the ability to maintain and pass an RCMP criminal record check and obtain security clearance.
At Pure Sunfarms, we are growing our team with the same care we devote to growing our plants. We’re proud of the diverse and inclusive culture that we’ve built and are excited to learn more about your experiences and how you can contribute to Pure Sunfarms and the cannabis industry.
To apply via email:
Please send your resume directly to email@example.com
Please include the following information when sending in your resume:
Subject: [Role you are applying for] – [First and Last Name]
Body: Please attach your resume and cover letter (if necessary)