Driven by a love of plants, Pure Sunfarms is one of Canada’s largest, single-site, licensed producers of high-quality, greenhouse-grown cannabis based in BC’s Fraser Valley (Delta). We are proud to bring together individuals from a wide breadth of industries, backgrounds, and experiences, and promote a culture of belonging where everyone can truly be themselves – in every form of expression that is natural to them. This is our priority and guiding light at Pure Sunfarms, driving our uncompromising approach to quality and success within the Canadian recreational cannabis market. We believe our differences are our strengths, letting us look at cannabis in a whole new light.
Here is where you come in as a Planning Analyst. You will create and update Production Plans to align with demand, within production capacity and other constraints. You will also track inventory and monitor throughput versus target.
“The most rewarding part of working here is seeing your ideas being implemented. It’s gratifying to see my input helping to build the company. “Natasha Toor, Specialist, Production Support
- Create and update Production Plans to align with demand, within production capacity and other constraints
- Track inventory and monitor throughput versus target
- Work with the Supply Chain team to quickly resolve issues when demand exceeds allocation or when there are long term supplier capacity constraints
- Work with cross functional teams to ensure Production Plans are on track, and follow up on/communicate delays to appropriate stakeholders
- Manage weekly and monthly planning reporting and analysis
We work in a fast pace environment, rolling up our sleeves to build something bigger than ourselves. Other duties may arise from time to time/most of the time and as a team, we look to support each other.
Your Brand, Your Story
We already know you are passionate about planning, but we want to know more about your story and experiences. You’re good at the following:
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of complex MS Excel is a must
- Degree in business or commerce an asset but not required
- Experience with reporting, analytics and forecasting
- Experience with ERP systems
- Ability to dive deep into analysis while maintaining line of sight into strategy, goals and objectives.
- Experience developing and presenting reports
- Builds strong relationships within the team and with cross functional partners
- Demonstrated ability to adapt quickly, maintain focus, execute with a high degree of accuracy while working with complex data in an environment of changing priorities and requirements
- Strong analytical, critical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work accurately with close attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Must have the ability to obtain and pass an RCMP Criminal Record Check and maintain security clearance.
At Pure Sunfarms, we are growing our team with the same care we devote to growing our plants. We are proud of the diverse and inclusive culture that we have built and are excited to learn more about your experiences and how you can contribute to Pure Sunfarms and the
Please send your resume directly to email@example.com