Production Supervisor, Primary Processing
Driven by a love of plants, Pure Sunfarms is one of Canada’s largest, single-site, licensed producers of high-quality, greenhouse-grown cannabis based in BC’s Fraser Valley (Delta). We are proud to bring together individuals from a wide breadth of industries, backgrounds, and experiences, and promote a culture of belonging where everyone can truly be themselves – in every form of expression that is natural to them. This is our priority and guiding light at Pure Sunfarms, driving our uncompromising approach to quality and success within the Canadian recreational cannabis market. We believe our differences are our strengths, letting us look at cannabis in a whole new light.
Here is where you come in as the Production Supervisor, Primary Processing for our Delta facility. You will assist the management team in supervising production labour while maintaining trackability and appropriate documentation as this is a key component driving Pure Sunfarms’ cannabis processing operations. You will be responsible for ensuring the production/post-harvest teams are compliant with the rules and regulations of Health Canada and Pure Sunfarms Corp. Patient safety and product quality will be your priority.
“The most rewarding part of working here is seeing your ideas being implemented. It’s gratifying to see my input helping to build the company. “Natasha Toor, Specialist, Production Support
- Monitor and direct daily production activities
- Monitor the flow of product and make adjustment as necessary
- Maintains the highest levels of cleanliness inside the production area
- Administers training programs to production staff
- Oversees the documentation and KPI tracking of production room activities
- Ensure the optimal functioning of equipment and report on maintenance requirements
- Ensure that production staff know and follow safety protocols and all SOPs
- Interface continuously with Harvest team to inform on and maintain production efficiency and good material flow
- Coordinate and Integrate efforts across operational departments to enhance inventory accuracy
- Assist with creating and/or revising SOPs as well as setting up distribution protocols
- Fosters a culture of compliance by operating within guidelines and procedures, leading by example, and focusing on risk assessment and elimination
We work in a fast pace environment, rolling up our sleeves to build something bigger than ourselves. Other duties may arise from time to time/most of the time and as a team, we look to support each other.
Your Brand, Your Story
We already know you are passionate about planning and leading teams, but we want to know more about your story and experiences. You are good at the following:
- Organizing and prioritizing your work to meet deadlines and can adapt to unexpected priorities.
- You have previous supervisory experience managing production staff.
- You are proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Exercising professional judgment and decision-making
- You are dependable and consistently at work and on time.
- Following instructions and direction and soliciting feedback to improve performance.
- Attention to detail and excellent communication, both verbal and written skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and other Office tools.
- First aid training is an asset.
- Must have the ability to obtain and pass an RCMP Criminal Record Check and maintain security clearance.
At Pure Sunfarms, we are growing our team with the same care we devote to growing our plants. We are proud of the diverse and inclusive culture that we have built and are excited to learn more about your experiences and how you can contribute to Pure Sunfarms and the
Please send your resumes directly to email@example.com.