Driven by a love of plants, Pure Sunfarms is one of Canada’s largest, single-site, licensed producers of high-quality, greenhouse-grown cannabis based in BC’s Fraser Valley (Delta). We are proud to bring together individuals from a wide breadth of industries, backgrounds, and experiences, and promote a culture of belonging where everyone can truly be themselves – in every form of expression that is natural to them. This is our priority and guiding light at Pure Sunfarms, driving our uncompromising approach to quality and success within the Canadian recreational cannabis market. We believe our differences are our strengths, letting us look at cannabis in a whole new light.
“Everybody can be who they want to be! Different background, different knowledge, different experience so you have the chance to learn from everybody.”Michael Danquah, Manager, Extraction
- Verify, calibrate, clean, and maintain quality control equipment/instruments
- Perform, analyze, and report on results of QC sampling (in-process product quality, finished product)
- Investigate product/procedural non-conformances; document finding and responses
- Conduct in-process quality control of propagation, harvesting, and production runs
- Perform accurate and timely record keeping, monitoring, and sampling results of cannabis products to ensure compliance with quality standards
- Collaborate with Supervisors, departments, and team members to communicate and optimize efficiencies
- Manage and maintain batch records
- Assist the Compliance team with inventory reconciliations
- Assist with training
We work in a fast pace environment, rolling up our sleeves to build something bigger than ourselves. Other duties may arise from time to time/most of the time and as a team, we look to support each other.
Your Brand, Your Story
We already know you love working in a lab, but we want to know more about your strengths. Your qualifications include the following:
- Post-Secondary graduate in Chemistry, Science, or a related field
- 1 – 2 years experience in Quality Control activities or related experience
- Good understanding and experience with GPP and HACCP
- Good understanding of moisture analyzers and equipment calibration
- Experience establishing and maintaining version-controlled standards, policies, procedures, and workflows
- Ability to apply critical thinking to determine root cause of deviations
- A willingness to learn
- Must be able to read, understand and follow work instructions in a safe, accurate andtimely manner
- Demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well with others & independently
- Proven time management skills and a strong attention to detail
- Must have the ability to maintain and pass an RCMP criminal record check and obtain security clearance.
At Pure Sunfarms, we are growing our team with the same care we devote to growing our plants. We are proud of the diverse and inclusive culture that we’ve built and are excited to learn more about your experiences and how you can contribute to Pure Sunfarms and the cannabis industry.