Driven by a love of plants, Pure Sunfarms is one of Canada’s largest, single-site, licensed producers of high-quality, greenhouse-grown cannabis based in BC’s Fraser Valley (Delta). We are proud to bring together individuals from a wide breadth of industries, backgrounds, and experiences, and promote a culture of belonging where everyone can truly be themselves – in every form of expression that is natural to them. This is our priority and guiding light at Pure Sunfarms, driving our uncompromising approach to quality and success within the Canadian recreational cannabis market. We believe our differences are our strengths, letting us look at cannabis in a whole new light.
“The most rewarding part of working here is seeing your ideas being implemented. It’s gratifying to see my input helping to build the company. “Natasha Toor, Specialist, Production Support
- Building, coaching/training, and overseeing the sanitation team
- Working closely with chemical suppliers to understand and implement safe chemical dilutions, usage, and handling procedures.
- Identifying continuous improvement opportunities and working with cross-functional teams towards implementation.
- Working and checking with the crew to maintain the cleanliness of production rooms and equipment.
- Working with the Quality team to ensure that all post-harvest areas are up to sanitary standards.
- Filling out daily, weekly, monthly, and periodic cleaning SOP’s and related documents.
- Help to create and maintain the Master Sanitation Schedule.
- Creating, working, validating, and maintaining standard sanitation-operating procedures.
- Working with a 3rd party regulatory environment like Health Canada and EU-GMP.
- Other duties as assigned.
We work in a fast pace environment, rolling up our sleeves to build something bigger than ourselves. Other duties may arise from time to time/most of the time and as a team, we look to support each other.
Your Brand, Your Story
We already know you love working with quality control and sanitation, but we want to know more about your strengths. You have or are good at the following:
- 2-3 sanitation experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- 2-3 years in a team lead/supervisor position.
- Team player, we work in a tight-knit team, we roll up our sleeves, we get involved.
- Ability to organize/prioritize workload.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good knowledge of GMP, HACCP, SSOPs and 5S an asset.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Experience with a 3rd Party regulatory agency or audits such as Health Canada, SQF, BRC and asset.
- Ability to work in warm and humid environments
- Ability to be flexible and work 8.5-hour shifts within the PM or Graveyard Shifts.
- Self-starter and ability to work in a team environment and independently.
- Proven success in managing and leading a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and growing environment.
- Working in a safety-first culture (requirement).
- Ability to motivate the team and create positive work. environment according to PSF values.
- Fluent in Punjabi or Tagalog would be an asset.
- General computer skills especially Microsoft Office.
- Post-secondary education in sanitation, quality, manufacturing, or related science fields.
Must have the ability to obtain and pass a RCMP Criminal Record Check and maintain security clearance
At Pure Sunfarms, we are growing our team with the same care we devote to growing our plants. We’re proud of the diverse and inclusive culture that we’ve built and are excited to learn more about your experiences and how you can contribute to Pure Sunfarms and the cannabis industry.