Driven by a love of plants, Pure Sunfarms is one of Canada’s largest, single-site, licensed producers of high-quality, greenhouse-grown cannabis based in BC’s Fraser Valley (Delta). We are proud to bring together individuals from a wide breadth of industries, backgrounds, and experiences, and promote a culture of belonging where everyone can truly be themselves – in every form of expression that is natural to them. This is our priority and guiding light at Pure Sunfarms, driving our uncompromising approach to quality and success within the Canadian recreational cannabis market. We believe our differences are our strengths, letting us look at cannabis in a whole new light.
Reporting to the Manager, Security Operations, the Security Operations Administrator will play a key role in administering the day-to-day activities of a complex multi-site security program.
“I was surprised by how elaborate the complete growing cycle is, and all of the steps, and departments involved. It is a dynamic industry with meticulous processes.”Eugene Flores, Manager, Distribution & Warehouse
- Administering all aspects of our access control system and maintaining the integrity of our secure access badge program.
- Issuing purchase orders and maintaining records of Department expenditures
- File management maintenance.
- Maintain Key control.
- Generate and compile various systems reports – Department metrics
- Assisting with Coordination of security-related projects.
- Reviewing and actioning internal business requests through security and IT ticketing system.
- Participating in the inspection of security-related equipment to ensure operating as intended.
- Participating in the monitoring of security policy compliance throughout the Company.
- Other security-related duties as directed.
- Occasional after-hours and weekend work may be required with prior notice.
We work in a fast pace environment, rolling up our sleeves to build something bigger than ourselves. Other duties may arise from time to time/most of the time and as a team, we look to support each other.
Your Brand, Your Story
We already know you love working with technology and security, but we want to know more about your strengths. You’re good at the following:
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of office administration duties.
- Previous experience with administering security systems considered an asset.
- Self-motivated and able to operate independently with minimal supervision
- Strong computer skills – Microsoft office.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to learn new skills and adapt to a fast-paced working environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks and projects effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Milestone, Lenel and Acumatica experience considered an asset.
- Must have the ability to maintain and pass an RCMP criminal record check and obtain a security clearance
At Pure Sunfarms, we are growing our team with the same care we devote to growing our plants. We’re proud of the diverse and inclusive culture that we’ve built and are excited to learn more about your experiences and how you can contribute to Pure Sunfarms and the cannabis industry.
Please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org