Driven by a love of plants, Pure Sunfarms is one of Canada’s largest, single-site, licensed producers of high-quality, greenhouse-grown cannabis based in BC’s Fraser Valley (Delta). We are proud to bring together individuals from a wide breadth of industries, backgrounds, and experiences, and promote a culture of belonging where everyone can truly be themselves – in every form of expression that is natural to them. This is our priority and guiding light at Pure Sunfarms, driving our uncompromising approach to quality and success within the Canadian recreational cannabis market. We believe our differences are our strengths, letting us look at cannabis in a whole new light.
The Supply Chain Coordinator is responsible for analyzing and compiling various documents/reports/data and recommending best strategic solutions to management. They will coordinator and track shipments and issue freight PO’s/requests. They will communicate and work closely with internal customers, vendors, couriers, forwarders, and agents to ensure accurate documentation and thorough completion of the supply chain cycle.
“The most rewarding part of my role is that the company is like a startup. There’s a lot of opportunity to design my own work, and to learn and improve.”Chau Nguyen, Analyst, Planning
- Procure goods and services including development of an efficient and accurate system for monitoring all open purchase orders
- Analyze and compile various documents/reports/data and recommend best strategic solutions to management. Assist in implementations and success measures
- Coordinate and track shipments and issue freight PO’s/request.
- Communicate and work closely with internal customers, vendors, couriers, forwarders, and agents to ensure accurate documentation and thorough completion of the supply chain cycle
- Collaborate and help to other team members in delivering optimal Supply Chain solutions
- Obtain freight quotes; communicate with various departments including accounting, construction, and production to process inbound and outbound orders
- Develop an efficient and accurate system for tracking all open shipments and ensure customers are always updated
- Take initiative to assess and analyze current process to recommend best value solutions pertaining to the supply chain corporate programs
- Research new processes to meet and exceed expectations of internal customers
We work in a fast pace environment, rolling up our sleeves to build something bigger than ourselves. Other duties may arise from time to time/most of the time and as a team, we look to support each other.
Your Brand, Your Story
We already know you are passionate about Supply Chain, but we want to know more about your strengths. You’re good at the following:
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Degree or Diploma in Commerce, Economics, or in relevant field
- Comprehensive understanding of MS Excel, MS Word, and industry standard purchase order software platforms
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) tools considered an asset
- Supply Chain or Transportation certifications considered an asset
- Able to work effectively within a team environment and be service oriented
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Able to thrive in a high-stress and fast-paced environment
- Solid research skills and commitment to continually learn about new products/technologies/processes
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Must have the ability to maintain and pass an RCMP criminal record check and obtain security clearance
At Pure Sunfarms, we are growing our team with the same care we devote to growing our plants. We’re proud of the diverse and inclusive culture that we’ve built and are excited to learn more about your experiences and how you can contribute to Pure Sunfarms and the cannabis industry.
Please send your resume directly to email@example.com