Driven by a love of plants, Pure Sunfarms is one of Canada’s largest, single-site, licensed producers of high-quality, greenhouse-grown cannabis based in BC’s Fraser Valley (Delta). We are proud to bring together individuals from a wide breadth of industries, backgrounds, and experiences, and promote a culture of belonging where everyone can truly be themselves – in every form of expression that is natural to them. This is our priority and guiding light at Pure Sunfarms, driving our uncompromising approach to quality and success within the Canadian recreational cannabis market. We believe our differences are our strengths, letting us look at cannabis in a whole new light.
“I was surprised by how elaborate the complete growing cycle is, and all of the steps, and departments involved. It is a dynamic industry with meticulous processes.”Eugene Flores, Manager, Distribution & Warehouse
- Maintains and monitors project plans, project schedules, budgets, and expenditures
- Documents and follows up on important action and decisions from meetings
- Shares relevant documentation and reports with Project Teams
- Develops in-depth understanding of project scope and particulars (for example: Timeframes, financials, and outcomes)
- Prepares necessary presentation materials for meetings
- Ensures project deadlines are met
- Provides administrative support as needed
- Facilitates meetings where appropriate and distributes minutes to all team members
- Helps build project management tools and templates
- Excellent communication skills
We work in a fast pace environment, rolling up our sleeves to build something bigger than ourselves. Other duties may arise from time to time/most of the time and as a team, we look to support each other.
Your Brand, Your Story
We already know you love working with community relations, but we want to know more about your strengths. You’re good at the following:
- 1-2 yrs experience supporting projects from an administrative level would be ideal
- High attention to detail, organizational and coordination is critical.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Visio and Outlook
- Must have the ability to maintain and pass an RCMP criminal record check, and obtain security clearance
At Pure Sunfarms, we are growing our team with the same care we devote to growing our plants. We’re proud of the diverse and inclusive culture that we’ve built and are excited to learn more about your experiences and how you can contribute to Pure Sunfarms and the cannabis industry